In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and digital rights, users of this website are informed of the following:
Who is the data controller for your data?
What information do we process?
In genera, the website can be used without providing any personal information. There are various parts of our website which have forms that collect personal details, which are needed to provide the services you request. When you submit one of these forms requesting information, as the user, you guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, and veracity of the information you provide, undertaking to keep the information submitted up to date so that they reflect your true situation. The User shall be the only party responsible for false or inaccurate statement and for any damages that may arise as a result. The personal data categories we process are the following:
- Forms requesting information and quotes: Identifying and contact information (name and surname, telephone, email, tax ID).
- Newsletter sign-up form: Contact details (email)
- Blog comments: Identifying and contact information (name and surname, email).
The data that we request through said forms are for identification and are the minimum necessary to be able to provide the services you request. Mandatory fields are specified in the forms and failure to provide this information will mean we are unable to process your request. >In addition, the website has other forms for collecting details aimed at other groups such as clients, client employees, or job candidates. In each of these there will be specific information about how the data provided in those forms will be processed.
How do we obtain your personal details?
Your personal details were provided directly by you through the different forms on the website.
With what purpose do we process your personal details?
Los datos personales pueden ser tratados por Quirónprevención con las siguientes finalidades:
- Requesting information and quotes: Personal details provided through these forms shall be processed solely to respond to your request for information and other queries or to provide a quote.
- Newsletter sign-up: The information provided will be used to manage the list of subscribers, manage and send bulletins electronically, and inform subscribers of the activities and services of Quirónprevención.
- Blog comments: in this case your details will be processed to register the user and manage any comments they make on the blog.
- Sending commercial communications through any means in case of additional consent: if you provide explicit consent, your data may be used by Quirónprevención to send you commercial and advertising information about services, products or events related to the occupational risk prevention and health sector. (In no event shall your data be used to send you advertising content external to Quirónprevención).
Quirónprevención shall process the information confidentially and exclusively for the stated, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and the information shall not be processed in any way that is incompatible with said purposes. If additional processing of the data is expected for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the interested party will be informed of this other purpose in advance and provided all pertinent additional information.
What are the grounds for processing your personal information?
The data we request are suitable, pertinent, and strictly necessary, and in no event are you obliged to provide said data.
For how long will we keep your personal information?
The personal information you provide to request information and/or quotes will be stored for the minimum time necessary to correctly provide the offered service, as well as to comply with any responsibilities that may arise and any other legal requirements.
The data processed to send newsletters or make blog comments will be stored until the user revokes their consent, de-registers from the bulletin, and/or exercises their right to oppose the processing and/or deletion of their data. The data processed to send commercial communications will be stored until the interested party revokes their consent and/or exercises their right to oppose the processing and/or deletion of their data.
What recipients will receive your data?
Quirónprevención will not transfer the data you have provided to third parties, except if there is a legal obligation to do so or you have given your express consent. Quirónprevención may send your personal information to service providers as needed to provide the service. In these cases, services providers, who are considered data processors, must maintain the same levels of security as Quirónprevención at all times in relation to your personal information and will be contractually bound. Data processors will only be able to process your data according to the instructions of Quirónprevención.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Quirónprevención is processing data relating to you or not. The data protection rights you can exercise are:
- Right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure: You are entitled to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or where appropriate, seek their removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your data. Quirónprevención shall stop processing the data, except if there are overriding legitimate reasons not to, or if in defence of potential claims.
- Right to portability: You may request for your automated personal data to be transferred to another company. They will provided in a structured, intelligible, and automated format.
- Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, you may request the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them to make or defend claims.
- Right to not be the subject of automated decision making.
How can you exercise these rights?
You may exercise your personal data rights by sending a communication in writing to the registered office of QUIRÓN PREVENCIÓN, LTD. at C/ Agustín de Betancourt 25, 28003 MADRID,stating the reference “DATA PROTECTION” or by email for the same purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including a photocopy of your DNI (National Identity Number) or other equivalent documentation, indicating your name and surname, your request, address where notifications should be sent, date and signature. You can also exercise your rights by means of legal representation, in which case, as well as the ID document of the interested party, the ID document and accreditation of the third-party representative should also be provided. If you make a request, we will provide the forms you need to exercise these rights.
Can I revoke my consent?
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on consent before it was revoked.
Where can I make a claim if I think my data has not been processed correctly?
If you think your data has not been processed, you make a claim by writing to the Data Protection Officer of Quirón Prevención (email@example.com) or the oversight authority, which in Spain is he Spanish Data Protection Agency, either through their website (www.agpd.es), or by writing to them at (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
Security and updating your personal information
In order to protect your personal information, we inform you that Quirón Prevención, S.L.U. has adopted all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal information provided, including:
- Anonymisation and encryption of personal information when applicable.
- The ability to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A regular verification, evaluation and measurement process for the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of the processing.